Paul Saltaformaggio and Hibernia Wealth Management are excited to host a Long Term Care seminar for you.
Linda S. Melancon, attorney at Legacy Estate & Elder Law of Louisiana will be discussing the facts, the myths, and the realities of Long-Term Care.
This online seminar will take place April 29th, 2021 at 6 pm.
Please fill out the information below to RSVP and receive an email with a link to the Zoom meeting.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- Why the insurance you have now (including Medicare!) will NOT cover expenses related to long-term care.
- How to discover which assets are exempt from Medicaid and which are at risk of being seized or sold to offset long-term care costs (and how to protect assets from being lost in the first place!)
- The TRUTH about giving away assets to qualify for Medicaid and common gifting mistakes that could put your family on the hook financially or push back your eligibility to qualify for Medicaid by months or even YEARS!
- How wartime veterans (and their spouses) can access additional, non-service-connected benefits through the Veteran’s Administration to help pay for long-term costs.
- How placing your assets in the RIGHT kind of Trust can help legally “shield” everything you’ve worked so hard for.
- ….and more!
Proper planning can help you protect your independence, preserve your dignity, and stay in full control as you age. Join us for this educational event where we’ll share ideas and strategies to help you prepare for the future.
No legal or tax advice will be provided. Stratos Wealth Partners, Ltd., Hibernia Wealth Management, and Legacy Estate & Elder Law of Louisiana, LLC are all separate entities from LPL Financial.